Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Non-Emergency Water & Sewer Concern

  1. To report a water or sewer line break or leak, call 417-243-2731 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., 417-334-3300 after 4:30 p.m, or fill out this form.

  2. Water or Sewer?
    Is this concerning a water issue or a sewer issue?
  3. Contact
    May we contact you for further information?
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.