Aquatic Center Policies
The Aquatic Center polices are important to follow to have an enjoyable and safe experience at the Branson AquaPlex. Parents please remember that there is absolutely NO safe substitute for close parental supervision. Our lifeguards are there to enforce pool rules and to respond to emergencies but you are responsible for your children.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers, glass products or chewing gum allowed. You may bring in empty, non-breakable containers.
- Only COAST GUARD APPROVED LIFEJACKETS WILL BE PERMITTED. NO FLOTATION devices such as “floaties,” inner tubes, etc. will be permitted in the pool.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 16 years or older.
- Swim Diapers are required for all children age 2 and under and for all other non-toilet trained children. Swimmers not wearing diapers will be asked to exit the swimming area until a swim diaper is part of their attire. Swim diapers are available for sale at the Gate.
- Change diapers in designated changing stations located in the Family, Women’s or Men’s Locker rooms. All patrons must use the restroom facilities.
- Children unable to swim must be accompanied in the pool by an adult, who must be within arm’s reach, providing touch supervision at all times.
- Parents, please note that in order for your children to be allowed in the diving well, all children must pass a swimming test conducted by the lifeguard staff. Children who are non-swimmers will not be permitted in the diving well at any time.
- People under 48” in height are not permitted to use the large water slides.
- Smoking, vaping or use of tobacco products is not permitted within this facility.
- Pool hours/dates may be subject to change.
Locker Rooms/Family Changing Room
Locker rooms are provided for your convenience, just bring your own lock to use the lockers. We also have locks available for you to use. Lockers cannot be left locked overnight. The Branson Parks & Recreation Department is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings. Youth who are 5 years of age or older must use the appropriate locker room. A Family Changing room is available for parents to use as an alternative.
Refunds will not be issued for season passes after the opening date of the pool. Online tickets are non-refundable. If the pool is closed due to inclement weather before the session begins, a rain check will be issued via e-mail. If the pool is closed due to inclement weather after the session has begun, rain checks will be issued onsite.
Inclement Weather Policy
The pool will be cleared for lightning and/or threatening weather conditions and will be assessed every 20 minutes. Threatening weather conditions lasting longer than 40 minutes may warrant the closing of the pool for that session. If the pool is closed, a rain check will be provided. Rain checks are good until the end of the current season. We reserve the right to close the pool due to lack of occupancy. Patrons will be given a 30 minute notice when this policy is administered.