BRANSON, Mo., 3/28/2023 – The City of Branson Public Works Department will conduct its annual Spring Cleanup, a service the City offers at no cost to help residents dispose of large items and to help keep Branson clean, beginning Monday, April 17, 2023. This service is only available for residents of Branson, not businesses. Pick-up dates are as follows:
- Ward 1 – Monday, April 17
- Ward 2 – Tuesday, April 18
- Ward 3 – Wednesday, April 19
- Brush and limb pickup for ALL WARDS starts Thursday, April 20, and will take several days to complete.
Which Ward do I belong to?
To find out in which Ward you live, go to the ”GIS & Image Maps” section on the Public Works/Engineering section of the City’s website, BransonMo.gov to see a current Ward Map.
Spring Cleanup Important Information
All items, including brush and limbs, must be at the curb by 8 a.m. on Monday, April 17. Limbs and brush do not need to be bundled but must be cut and stacked at the curb in manageable piles. No more than one dump truckload of limbs and brush will be hauled from any residence. Crews will not backtrack and will not pick up any garbage normally collected by private refuse haulers.
What items will the City pick up?
City crews will pick up large, unwanted and difficult-to-manage items like old appliances, furniture and mattresses that can’t be picked up by residential trash haulers. For the pick-up of exceptionally heavy items such as sofas or large appliances, residents are asked to submit the information using the “Report-An-Issue” form on the city’s website, at least 24 hours before their scheduled pick-up day.
What items will the City not pick up?
City crews WILL NOT collect tires, electronics, batteries, bagged leaves or household hazardous waste products including paint, stain or cleaning supplies. These items can be disposed of at the following locations:
- TIRES: Taney County Transfer Station – 417-336-6589
- BAGGED LEAVES: Hansen’s Tree Service facilities in Reeds Spring and Ozark – 417-272-8733
- ELECTRONICS: Hollister Recycling – 417-334-6244, Tantone Industries - 417-334-7447, Computer Recycling of Springfield - 417-866-2588.
For any questions regarding the Spring Clean Up, please call the City of Branson Public Works Department at 417-337-8559.