Fire Department

Mission Statement

Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective fire-rescue operations, risk reduction services, and emergency preparedness to the Branson Community.

Vision Statement

Our vision is to obtain an ISO 3 Classification.

The History of Branson Fire Department

 The Branson Fire Department was organized in the early 1900's. In 1927 we obtained our first motorized apparatus. In the mid 1950's a Rural Fire Service was established. This became known as the Branson / Rockaway Fire Protection District.

The years passed and the responsibilities for both the city and the district got larger. We then split into two separate departments which are known today as the Western Taney County Fire Protection District and the Branson Fire Department, or Branson Fire and Rescue.

From Volunteer to Career

The Branson Fire Department was a completely volunteer department until 1993 when six career personnel were hired. In 1995 an additional three personnel were hired. In late 1996 Station #2 opened with nine more personnel hired. In 1999 Station #3 opened with nine more personnel hired. At this time we have a location already selected for Fire Station #4.

  1. Chief Martin

    Ted Martin

    Fire Chief

  2. Jan Denega

    Administrative Assistant
    Phone: 417-243-2790

  3. Branson Fire Rescue

    Physical Address
    110 Crosby St.
    Branson, MO 65616

    Phone: 417-243-2790
    Fax: 417-334-3349